11.30.2011

a small town wedding: cheers.

While everyone was enjoying their dinner, my father-in-law started the toasts. 
Of course he had some nice things to say about his son.
 Then it was my dad's turn.

 He made almost everyone in the place cry!  Happy tears of course.

 Next it was matron of honor's turn.
She told everyone how she'd enjoyed all of our DIY projects I had blogged about, and how most of the pictures in the tutorials showed my husband doing the work!


 My sister welcomed Adam to the family with a little gift.

 Adam's best man talked about some of our college experiences. 


 My husband and I thanked everyone for coming.
 And he thanked me for waiting for him to propose for so long!
All images by Deborah Cull Photography
Next, we cut the cake!


Previously in our wedding recaps:


No comments: